A signed copy of our policies must be included along with a deposit to confirm a reservation. Click here to download our policy acknowledgment form.
- Check In: 3pm or after, until 6pm
- Check Out: 11am
- Arrowhead on Lake Buchanan accepts cash, check and major credit cards.
- Deposit: A deposit equal to one night lodging is required at time of reservation. There is an 11% total tax charged on room rate and cleaning service – 6% Texas state hotel tax and 5% Burnet County hotel tax. Deposit may be made by check or call to make a payment with a credit card - (512) 422-2163. Deposit must be accompanied by signed policy acknowledgment form.
- Cancellations: Reservations cancelled 30 days or more prior to your arrival date are fully refundable less a $50.00 service fee. If you should cancel your reservation within less than 30 days of your expected arrival, your deposit will be refunded to you less a $50.00 service fee if, and only if, the property you reserved is rebooked for the same dates. If it is not rebooked, your deposit is non-refundable. Deposit refunds will be made within two weeks.
- Please notify us if an early or late check-in is required. Guests who choose to shorten their stay while in residence are still subject to the cancellation policy and are responsible for the full balance due on their reservation.
- Arrowhead on Lake Buchanan and the individual property owners it represents cannot be held responsible for any damages or injuries.
- Additional charges may be applied after departure due to extra cleaning or damages to a property.
- Arrowhead on Lake Buchanan and its manager/owners are not responsible for items left behind at our property. Please make sure you check every room before you leave.
- Pets are NOT Allowed unless special arrangements are made with the property manager.
- Arrowhead on Lake Buchanan is a Non-Smoking property inside. Extra care must be taken outside because of drought conditions.
- Day guests are allowed with the knowledge of the property manager.
- Policy Statement: Arrowhead on Lake Buchanan owners and property manager are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
- No ATVs, Golf Carts, or motorized vehicles on property other than cars.
- No Hunting, Shooting, Archery or Fireworks.
- Please do not climb on any of the perimeter fencing.
There is a two night minimum rental and three nights on holiday weekends unless the entire property for 24 max guest is rented for two nights.
The Lodge (main house): $475 per night for up to 6 guests. $35 per night per person for each additional guest over 6. 8 guest maximum.
White Bluff Cabin can be added to the rental of The Main Lodge for parties in size from 9-14 people for $250 a night. $35 per night for guests over 6 in this cabin – 8 guest maximum.
Creekside Cabin or Arrowhead Cabin – Creekside and Arrowhead Cabins can be added to the rental of the Main Lodge for parties of 17-20 for $175 a night for EITHER Creekside or Arrowhead – for parties of 21-24, the entire property must be rented, which includes the Main Lodge and all three cabins
Entire Property – the entire property may be rented for $1100/night for 24 persons, $35 per night per guest over 24, max up to 28.
Special pricing for large group events may apply .
Also, please note that winter, summer and spring standard rate ranges from $450 to $500 per night for 6 in the Main Lodge only. Extra guest charges may apply.
Main Lodge $250
Main Lodge and White Bluff Cabin – $350
Main Lodge/White Bluff & either Arrowhead or Creekside Cabin – $400
Entire Property Cleaning and Reset Fee – $450
We are required to pay 11% tax on lodging and cleaning fees.
State tax – 6%; Burnet County tax – 5%.
Please email or call us so that we may price your stay for you.
(512) 422-2163 – email@example.com
Holiday weekend pricing may apply for Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas 2015.